If you’re good to your hair, your hair will be good to you. So let’s make sure we follow some basic rules
- Keep your hair hydrated since water is natural hair’s best friend. Keep em’ close ladies. It’s best to purchase or re-purpose spray bottles.
- Always always always condition your hair. If not daily at least once per week. If you’re into or consider co-washing be sure to review our review on co-washing.
- Try using natural products that won’t dry your hair out. If you use hair gel, one great brand that’s alcohol free is Eco Style Gel (it’s also inexpensive).
- Keep your hair oiled as much as you do hydrated. A good tip would be to mix a few natural oils in your water spray bottle. Kill two birds with one stone!
- If you can, co wash you hair instead of shampooing it. One of our editors Carmen hasn’t shampooed her hair in over a year, only co-washes and lives by it.
- Have fun! There are SO many styles you can try to explore. YouTube is a great source and will make you a natural hair self-proclaimed expert in no time!
- Encourage another brown beauty to make the transition.
- Commend a fellow Natural Hair Brown Beauty for embracing her natural hair.
- This blog will share the ins, end, tip trick and how-to for all things natural hair. If you know a fellow natural hair brown beauty suggest they follow our blog!